The American legal system is complex, so it is vital to educate yourself about it-especially Civil Law. To learn more, take a look at these websites listed below.
- Though child custody arrangements can vary from state to state, California’s child custody laws are fairly typical. Check them out to learn more about different types of legal and physical custody.
- You and your divorce attorney will need to work together, so check out these tips to learn how you can help the divorce process go as smoothly as possible.
- Read about the Ninth Circuit’s decision regarding DNA collection from felony arrestees here.
- Check out this timeline to learn more about the history of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- For a more detailed explanation of the civil justice system, take a look at this page from the Conflict Resolution Information Source.
If you're in need of a Civil Law attorney in the Orange County area, contact The Law Office of St. Amant and Associates at (866) 242-8096. We specialize in civil litigation law, which includes disputes of private law issues between individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Contact us today for more information.